Thursday, August 18, 2011

Winner & In the Works!

Hello!

First of all...we have a winner!

Congratulations to Jenn!  Random.org has selected you as the winner of the three-pack of patterns!   Send us an email just to confirm the three patterns you would like!

We also though we would let you know what we have in the works!  

We are almost done with a super fun, completely reversible wrap dress with little capped sleeves that we have called Iris and a sweet, pleated front dress we named Elizabeth.  Also a new adorable, ruffled Apron set for mom, daughter and doll!  We are seriously excited about this pattern and think it will make a fun holiday project and gift set!  
 
So in between finishing our bathroom remodel and "play fighting" with Asher and his new light saber, that is what we are working on!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Can't wait to see Iris and Liz : )

Jenn said...

Hi this is Jenn. I think I have been chosen as the winner of your pattern giveaway but when I try to email you to confirm, the email is not going through. Could you contact me so that I can confirm the patterns I selected? Thanks so much for your help and the opportunity to win.

Sew Sweet Patterns said...

Jenn, I don't have your contact info. Our email is sewsweetpatterns@gmail.com!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs